Gaffer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 9561 Belmont Drive, 10034, New York City, NY, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 202-555-0125
Skilled and creative Gaffer recognized for extensive filmmaking process knowledge and strong attention to detail. 2018 Grand Bell Award winner for the Best Lighting with an extraordinary experience of working on world-famous projects, such as Mission Impossible, Searching, and Blindspotting. Great communication skills and ability to support director and producers with the whole filmmaking process from pre-production to release.
06/2017 - present, Gaffer, Bok Universe, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Worked with other gaffers on more than 50 professional, digital projects for various entertainment companies. Highlights include Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Searching, Blindspotting, and Eighth Grade.
- Collaborated with the director to ensure that the project vision was fully followed.
- Was in charge of and operated different lighting tools and equipment.
- Supported executive producer with the whole filmmaking process from pre-production to final edit; performed other tasks as assigned.
- 2018 Grand Bell Award winner for the Best Lighting.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Filmmaking, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, United States
Top 2% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Comics Club, Water Polo Club, Swimming Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Istanbul International Community School, Istanbul, Turkey
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Languages / Interpersonal Skills
Good Team Player
Computer Skills / Lights
Sony Vegas Pro, Avid Media Composer
Lowel DV Creator 1
09/2014 - 05/2015, Videographer, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, United States
09/2018, Certified Film Producer, The New School's School of Media Studies