Motion Graphic Designer Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-555
Creative and detail-oriented Motion Graphic Designer with a proven track record of success and client satisfaction in creating original animations and visual effects for various movies, TV shows, and YouTube videos. Accustomed to working under pressure and in fast-paced business environments. Offers a Motion Graphic Design degree from a world-famous university, great communication skills, and well-developed teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Motion Graphic Designer, Saavn Group, New York City, NY, United States
- Developed original digital animations for multiple films, TV shows, and YouTube videos, ensuring that the company's high standards and clients' requirements were fully met.
- Designed logo animations, created 2D/3D characters, and produced visual effects, ensuring that all projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Performed various technical editorial tasks, reviewed the edited sequences, and stayed up-to-date with current market trends.
- Pro-actively participated in production shoots when needed and worked closely with directors, producers, and scriptwriters.
- Ranked as a #1 Graphic Designer at the company for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Motion Graphic Design, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diplola Program, Kielo International School, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Basketball Team, Football Team
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
Autodesk 3ds Max, After Effects
Cinema 4D, Motion
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2016, Videographer, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, United States
02/2019, VFX Visual Effects Certificate, Udemy