Patient Coordinator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and hard-working Patient Coordinator with 2+ years of extensive experience in providing support to patients, managing front office duties, and maintaining confidential medical records. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a Nursing degree from a well-known university and Registered Nurse certification. Offers great communication skills and significant ability to work in team environments.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Patient Coordinator, Johns Hopkins Hospital, St. Louis, MI, United States
- Registered incoming patients, answered the phone, responded to emails, and scheduled patient appointments.
- Verified insurance coverages, collected payments, and maintained and updated confidential medical records.
- Resolved any patient concerns and inquiries, coordinated all daily front office operations, ensuring the all-time great patient experience.
- Maintained and was responsible for the cleanliness of the front office, worked closely with all internal and external hospital divisions, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly increasing the patient satisfaction from 79% to 92% within 1 year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Nursing, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Arsakeio High School Of Patras, Patras, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Dance Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
Insta HMS, PwaveHosp
Attention to Detail
05/2015 - 08/2015, Medical Healthcare Volunteering, Academy of Emergency Medicine, Lilongwe, Malawi
05/2016, Certified Registered Nurse, American Nurses Association
04/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport