Financial Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and well-educated Financial Specialist with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in assisting in the management of various financial operations, improving financial processes, and producing detailed financial statements. Chartered Financial Planner with a strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. Great communicator with important ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Financial Specialist, BBVA Financial Consulting, Ltd., Durham, United Kingdom
- Pro-actively participated in the management of multiple company's financial operations to ensure that everything was in compliance with the industry laws and regulations.
- Collaborated with colleagues of the improvement of existing financial processes and procedures to reduce overall expenses - decreased costs by 24% within two years.
- Reviewed and maintained financial documents and records, worked closely with the CFO and other financial executives, and performed various clerical duties.
- Assisted in the financial planning, developed and monitored budgets, completed financial statements, and presented results to supervisors.
- Ranked as a #1 Financial Specialist at the company for achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Political Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Caland Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Math Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Caland Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
05/2019, Chartered Financial Planner, CFA Institute