Assistant Fashion Designer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Assistant Fashion Designer adept at working on the design of various clothing pieces. Accustomed to performing well in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments. Offers extensive knowledge of multiple fashion design software programs and well-developed time management skills. Great communicator with a deep passion for fashion and strong determination to perform great work.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Assistant Fashion Designer, Calvin Klein Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Supported multiple Senior Fashion Designers with various duties as assigned and worked on the design of multiple clothing pieces.
- Completed professional presentations, stayed up-to-date with current industry trends, and worked closely with production teams.
- Created detailed sketches and drawings, attended various fashion shows and other industry events, and built and maintained strategic relationships with local vendors.
- Conducted market research and worked on the constant improvement of the whole design process to increase overall effectivity - increased effectivity by 15%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Fashion Design, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Film Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Caland Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Drama Club, Golf Club, Table Tennis Club
Digital Fashion Pro, Optitex
Adobe Illustrator, C-Design
TUKA3D, Clo 3D
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada
08/2018, Fashion Designer Certificate, Canadian Academy of Fashion Design