01/2015 - present, Scrum Master/Atlassian Administrator, FullBeauty Brands, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Scrum Master and Atlassian Administrator for three instances of JIRA and Confluence.
- I lead my team on the migration and integration of 3 JIRA instances into one cohesive instance using Crowd & SAML authentication for 600 Active Users while managing 7 Service Desk Projects and Portfolio Addons.
- I am responsible for financial and PCI reporting using JIRA console for auditors and executive staff.
- I instituted QA workflows and development environment which previously had little to no QA.
- I instituted reportable change control system via JIRA and Confluence.
- I lead the change to Agile from Waterfall practices, working on team growth and process optimization.
2014 - 2014, Contract - Scrum Master/Sharepoint Developer, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
SharePoint Business Analyst and Scrum Master for the HR Global Portal project at Eli Lilly servicing over 35,000 employees worldwide.
- I coordinated dependencies between teams with other Scrum Masters.
- I lead a team of 35 Technical Writers and staff to populate the new HR portal, created for worldwide use by employees and contractors.
- The portal was built by outside vendor and was maintained by Eli Lilly staff and contractors. I was responsible for making sure the team loaded loaded content properly.
- I identified flaws in design of system and designed solutions to ensure smooth roll-out of the final product, saving tens of thousands of dollars.
- I created multiple tracking tools to identify load errors or missing pages within the global system for HR representatives to use after the project was completed.
2012 - 2014, Contract - Business Analyst, Simon Property Group, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Business Analyst tasked with creation of knowledgebase solution for technical documentation.
- I lead the team in the development and implementation of MediaWiki site for use in new knowledge base system, where I supervised the migration of over 1,000 documents into knowledge base and validated contents for accuracy and best practice.
- I created and maintained a documentation matrix, to track both progress of project and potential pitfalls or opportunities.
- Author of multiple policies for IS department, resulting in $20,000 a year in cost savings in employee equipment requests.
- I acted as liaison between contractors, vendors and owners maintaining transparency and profitability.
2012 - 2012, Contract - Scrum Master/Business Analyst, Apex Benefits Group, Inc., Indianapolis, IN, USA
2011 - 2012, Contract - Scrum Master, Pitney Bowes Management Service, Indianapolis, IN, USA
2005 - 2011, Contract - Network Administrator, The Children's House, Indianapolis, IN, USA
2005 - 2007, Technical Support Team Lead, CallTech, Carmel, IN, USA
2003 - 2005, Operations Manager, Midwest, MI Solutions, Indianapolis, IN, USA
2001 - 2003, Computer Programmer/Analyst, Touch Talk, Indianapolis, IN, USA
1998 - 2001, Computer Programmer/Analyst, Case Corporation, Racine, WI, USA