Events Coordinator Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 41 Wood Lane, GL7 9US, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 6080 7164
Performance-driven and dedicated Events Coordinator with an extraordinary proven track record of client satisfaction in planning and managing various events, designing event spaces, conceptualizing themes, and developing budgets. Accustomed to completing all projects in a timely manner. Effective leader with great communication skills, strong attention to detail, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Events Coordinator, Aspen People, Inc., Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Planned and coordinated various events for individual/corporate clients, managed budgets, and maintained professional relationships with local vendors.
- Communicated and worked closely with clients to ensure that their requirements and goals were fully met.
- Designed event spaces, conceptualized themes, produced timelines & client lists, and evaluated event attendance and quality.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new procedures which significantly improved the whole event planning and management process and made it more efficient.
- Developed new marketing plans and promoted company and its' services all over the Internet - increased client base by 150% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Lancaster University, Lancashire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Zemun Gymnasium, Belgrade, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Lancaster University Economics Society, Lancashire, United Kingdom
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Zemun Gymnasium, Belgrade, Serbia
07/2017, Certified Event Management Professional, International Institute of Event Management
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport