Financial Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified and detail-oriented Financial Administrator with 2+ years of extensive experience in managing various business accounts, coordinating financial transactions, and establishing new financial procedures and processes. Posses a highly professional attitude, excellent analytical skills, strong attention to accuracy, and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Financial Administrator, Esteema Financial Solutions, Ltd., London, United Kingdom
- Managed and oversaw multiple business accounts, analyzed financial statements, and provided professional financial support to colleagues.
- Coordinated financial transactions, created budget proposals, and completed detailed revenue and profits forecasts.
- Defined financial goals and objectives, performed payroll activities, and established new financial procedures and processes which reduced the operating expenses.
- Assisted in accounts receivables/payables management, maintained employees' allotments and bonuses, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, London Business School, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Institut Saint-Andre, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Economics Society, Chess Club
Xero, Zoho Books
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Institut Saint-Andre, Brussels, Belgium
12/2018, Certified Financial Manager, Institute of Financial Consultants
09/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School