Engineering Account Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Buckingham Palace, London, United Kingdom
Date of birth: 1891-05-24
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999)-999-9999
I have extensive experience working in paper production at a variety of account management positions. I am qualified in industry development and setting up new accounts. I am eager to take on challenging tasks which require independence, forward thinking and responsible approach.
2013 - present, Account Manager, Paper Mill inc., Manchaster, United Kingdom
- Responsible for growing an industrial territory valued at 100 million pounds.
- Generated revenue increase of 30-70% over a variety of product lines.
- Trained and Managed sub-distributors to up-sell products within territory.
- Contributed marketing and business strategies and ideas to the company.
- Directly controlled and handled transactions of key clients to promote sales.
- Hired, trained and supervised a team of administrative specialists.
2009 - 2013, Key Account Manager, Scrolls Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Developed a trusted relationship with key accounts.
- Set up new accounts, increasing the number of company's accounts by 15%.
- Improved my customer-focus skills.
- Created strategic business plans to improve profitability of existing product offerings.
- Managed and forecast key account metrics, helping all accounts consistently grow their business.
- Researched, identified and contacted national sellers to improve product offering.
- Lead a team of 30 people.
2001 - 2009, Account Manager, Paper +, Lodon, United Kingdom
- Secured relationships with key internal contacts with the aim to expand the supplier network.
- Set up new accounts for material sourcing.
- Developed proposals, contracts, and pricing for targeted accounts.
- Researched emerging industry trends, new applications, concepts and techniques.
1996 - 1999, Business management, London School of Economis and Political Sciences, London, United Kingdom
Completed courses in Statistics, Organizational Behavior, Leadership, and Business Development.
1999 - 2001, Business, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Obtained an MBA degree in Executive Business focusing on leadership and management competence.
Fairness - 70%
Risk Preference for High Risks - 66%
Risk Learning from High Risks - 56%
Attention to Detail