Deli Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Obere Bahnhofstrasse 74, 5637, St. Gallen, Switzerland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 062 414 40561
Performance-driven and dedicated Deli Manager with a proven track record of success and extensive experience in managing and supervising employees, hiring and training new personnel, and developing original promotional campaigns. Offers great leadership/communication skills, extraordinary problem-solving skills, and ability to work and perform well in team environments.
01/2018 - 03/2019, Deli Manager, Bartlett Mitchell, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Managed and was responsible for a team of 14 employees, developed working schedules, and maintained inventory control.
- Interviewed job candidates and oversaw the overall effective flow of the deli.
- Worked on new promotional campaigns in order to create awareness.
- Resolved any food quality and service complaints.
- Grew business by 55% in 2018.
06/2016 - 12/2017, Deli Manager, The Baby Grand, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Managed and supervised more than 12 employees, ensuring that all procedures were followed and high standards met.
- Was in charge of inventories and successfully delegated work assignments.
- Hired and trained new personnel and worked on the improvement of customer service.
- Increased sales by 30% and reduced costs by 25% in 2017.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
Top 5% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Entrepreneurship Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Platanus Schule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
05/2018, Professional Certificate in Management, Open University