Food Service Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Food Service Manager offering excellent leadership skills and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments. Possessing a pro-active approach and 3 years of extensive industry experience, Justin is looking for a Food Service Manager job within a forward-moving company.
07/2017 - 06/2020, Food Service Manager, Barkley's, Malibu, CA, United States
- Handled multiple daily kitchen and food supply operations and led and coordinated a team of 15 people.
- Maintained inventories, assisted in the stock management, and ensured that all food safety regulations were followed.
- Recruited and trained new personnel and worked on the improvement of customer satisfaction with provided services.
- Created budget plans, conducted professional cost analysis, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and leadership skills while achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 4% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Political Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Henri-IV School, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Economics Society, Riding Club
Good Team Player
09/2018 - 05/2019, Class Representative, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States
02/2020, Certified Food Service Manager, IMA
02/2017, Driving License, Driving School