Vault Teller Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Vault Teller with 2+ years of extensive experience in coordinating money transfers, managing client accounts, and maintaining cash machines. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent analytical skills and an Economics & Finance degree from a well-known university. Zheng is currently looking for a Vault Teller position with a forward-moving firm.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Vault Teller, Independent Bank Group, Kensington, Australia
- Processed and monitored all money transfers, maintained cash machines, and resolved all cash-related discrepancies and other problematic issues.
- Collected client deposits, addressed any customer requests, ensuring the all-time great customer experience, and managed confidential files and records.
- Assisted in the management of multiple client accounts, completed detailed daily reports, and co-managed all money inside the branch.
- Executed various administrative duties and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, University of New South Wales, Kensington, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Western Academy of Beijing, Beijing, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Team, Economics Society, Math Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Western Academy of Beijing, Beijing, China
03/2019, Certified Financial Manager, Institute of Financial Managers