Construction Worker Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Adalen 98, 1838, Copenhagen, Denmark
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 53-18-73573
Performance-driven and detail-oriented Construction Worker with a proven track record of success working on high-value and complex commercial building projects.
Proficient with various hand/power tools and equipment, experienced in all aspects of the construction process with the capability to lead and complete projects within budget and in a timely manner.
08/2017 - present, Construction Worker, GRC Engineering Ltd, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Managed and oversaw a team of 5 construction workers; delegated responsibilities.
- Operated and was in charge of various equipment.
- Worked on the construction of different and very complex commercial building projects simultaneously.
- Recognized by managers for performing great work within a stringent timeframe.
- The Employee of the Month Award winner.
07/2014 - 08/2017, Construction Worker, Natta Building Company, Inc., Copenhagen, Denmark
- Worked on all aspects of the construction process (installing windows and doors, roofing, electrical work, flooring, framing, etc.).
- Collaborated with other construction workers, ensuring that the client's vision and requirements were always met and the project was completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Planned and scheduled construction.
- Awarded the most productive construction worker of the month thrice.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Gymnasium, Norre Gymnasium, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clubs and Societies: Football Club, Hockey Club, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
Strength and Stamina
09/2016 - 11/2016, Street Fundraiser, Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen, Denmark
01/2019, Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Construction Management Association of Denmark
08/2018, Certified Construction Auditor, The National Association of Construction Auditors