Electrician Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Albrechtstrasse 26, 86114, Leverkusen, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0821 75 78 78
Results-driven and experienced professional electrician skilled at developing, installing, and maintaining power circuits and electrical/electronic equipment, repairing all electrical tools, troubleshooting broken systems, and implementing new electrical panels with strong attention to accuracy and extensive knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
09/2016 - 02/2019, Electrician, Covestro, Inc., Leverkusen, Germany
- Installed electrical circuits, wires, and other electrical equipment.
- Developed and integrated new, more energy-efficient control and power circuits.
- Maintained the existing electrical and electronic equipment to prevent from failure; using own knowledge repaired all critical equipment when needed.
- Recognized by senior managers for performing excellent work.
06/2014 - 09/2016, Maintenance Electrician, SDC Industries Limited, Berlin, Germany
- Designed and installed new electrical panels to increase safety and efficiency.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot broken devices, electrical systems, and electronic equipment on daily basis.
- Conducted feedback and reports on the condition of systems/equipment and presented findings to managers.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Electrical Engineering, University of Freiburg, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Top 10% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Golf Club, Swimming Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, Gymnasium, John Lennon Gymnasium, Dresden, Germany
Graduated with Distinction
Electrical Equipment, Systems, and Devices Expertise
National Electrical Code (NEC)
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 11/2014, Charity Fundraiser, Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
10/2017, Master Electrician License, Electrical Contractor Registration Agency