CFO Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 46 Helland Bridge, PA20 9YU, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 8041 7288
Self-driven, motivated, and detail-oriented Chief Financial Officer skilled at managing all financial operations. Experienced in developing and allocating budgets, managing financial accounts, conducting reports and revenue forecasts, and coordinating financial teams. Certified Financial Manager with excellent analytical skills, extraordinary communication/leadership skills, strong attention to accuracy, and ability to work under pressure.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Co-Founder & CFO, Paladin, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Was responsible for all financial operations of a company grossing 3,000,000£ in revenue during 2018 with a 27% profit margin.
- Directed and managed 20 employees, ensuring that the company's goals and objectives were met.
- Developed and allocated operational budgets; negotiated contracts with banks, investors, and vendors.
- Prepared annual forecasts and managed all financial accounts; worked on the expenses reduction processes and procedures.
- Significantly improved the whole accounting system and stayed up-to-date with current financial laws and regulations.
05/2016 - 08/2016, Finance Intern, Ernst & Young, LLP, London, United Kingdom
- Conducted detailed research on foreign markets, analysed results, and prepared financial reports, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Monitored sales data and collaborated with other interns on the development of revenue and profits forecasts.
- Assisted with the management of accounts payable and receivable; performed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, CS Lewis Bilingual High School, Bratislava, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
NetSuite ERP, Zoho Books
Sage Business Cloud Accounting
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, CS Lewis Bilingual High School, Bratislava, Slovakia
06/2016, Certified Financial Manager, Institute of Certified Financial Managers
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport