Care Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and patient-oriented Care Assistant with 2+ years of extensive experience in assisting medical professionals, supporting patients with various tasks, and organizing and coordinating activities. The Employee of the Month Award winner with exceptional stress management skills and important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
07/2017 - 09/2019, Patient Care Assistant, Tom Baker Centre, Calgary, Canada
- Supported multiple medical professionals with various duties, helped disabled patients with physical tasks, and maintained tools and equipment.
- Developed and maintained a clean and safe environment, prepared laboratory tests, and communicated with patients and their family members.
- Administered medications, organized and coordinated leisure activities, and assisted in the development of individual care plans.
- Maintained and co-managed the supply inventory, performed various administrative tasks, and handled confidential documents and records.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Medical Studies, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
GPA: 3.92 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Montaigne, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Dance Club, Drama Club
Knowledge of Medicine
Physical and Mental Endurance
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Vice President, Lycee Montaigne, Paris, France
03/2019, Certified Patient Care Assistant, The World Medical Association
02/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School