Physician Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 1547 Cabell Avenue, 20005, Santa Clara, CA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 703-579-1069
Qualified and experienced Physician Assistant with a proven track record of success in performing various medical procedures, monitoring patients' condition and progress, and performing detailed diagnosis. Effective communicator with great hand-eye coordination, strong attention to detail, well-developed time management skills, and significant ability to work under pressure.
06/2016 - present, Physician Assistant, Kaiser Permanente, Inc., Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Interviewed and communicated with patients; performed various professional therapeutic procedures, ensuring that all policies and safety guidelines were fully followed.
- Performed intra-articular point injections, MRI/CT scans interpretation, orotracheal intubation, lumbar puncture, hernia reduction, etc.
- Assisted in other simple surgical procedures and monitored patients' condition and progress.
- Treated injuries and conducted detailed diagnosis, analyzed and evaluated diagnostic tests and results.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2014 - 05/2016, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Kentucky, United States, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
09/2010 - 05/2014, Health Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Medical Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2010, IB Diploma Programme, Prague British International School, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
MRI/CT Scans Interpretation
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2015 - 08/2015, Medical & Health Volunteer, Gartnavel General Hospital, United States, United States
10/2014, Driving Licence, Driving School