Associate Actuary Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 106 Cunnery Rd, M5 4YQ, Manchester, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 077 8010 2594
Performance-driven Associate Actuary with proven ability to develop new pricing models, conduct financial reports and analysis, create actuarial opinions, and evaluate risk and profitability.
A skilled communicator, critical thinker, and problem solver with strong attention to accuracy and extraordinary desire to succeed.
09/2016 - 02/2019, Associate Actuary, Oliver James Associates, Inc., Manchester, United Kingdom
- Evaluated risk, profitability, and market coverage to develop pricing for more than 100 products and services.
- Collaborated with colleagues to upgrade and improve the pricing model.
- Conducted monthly/annual financial reports, performed claim reserve calculations.
- Provided valuable support to senior actuary and performed other duties as assigned.
06/2014 - 09/2016, Associate Actuary, Willis Towers Watson, Inc., Manchester, United Kingdom
- Redesigned pricing functions to streamline and simplify the whole pricing process.
- Conducted financial analysis and generated reports on account performance.
- Worked closely with the financial analysts on forecasting revenue, profits, and expenses.
- Created Actuarial Opinions and Executive Summaries.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Economics & Mathematics, The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Football Club, Golf Club
09/2006 - 05/2010, Gymnasium, Scuola Giapponese di Roma, Rome, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Avalara, Vertex Cloud
Good Team Player
06/2011 - 08/2011, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Suva, Fiji
08/2018, Certified Actuarial Analyst, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries