Legal Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 4363 Saint-Antoine, J2T 1K9, Toronto, ON, Canada
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 450-209-3882
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Legal Assistant who excels at the challenges in various areas of the law. Adept at providing beneficial support to senior lawyers with all aspects of the litigation cycle. Offers Law Enforcement Analyst certification, undergraduate degree from a world-famous law school, excellent analytical skills, and significant ability to stay calm and perform well under pressure.
06/2018 - present, Legal Assistant, Bristows, Inc., Toronto, ON, Canada
- Participated in all facets of the litigation cycle from legal research and factual investigation to trial preparation and post-trial report creation.
- Provided beneficial support and assistance to senior lawyers.
- Revised and maintained legal documents, helped lawyers to prepare for trials, and filed documents, ensuring that all data was accurate.
- Communicated with clients via phone or email, scheduled appointments, and coordinated lawyers' schedules and calendars.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Legal Studies, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Basketball Club, Golf Club
09/2012 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, International School of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
MyCase, TimeSolv Legal
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, Student Council President, International School of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia
01/2019, Certified Law Enforcement Analyst, International Association of Law Enforcement