App Developer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Software Development Professional with a pro-active approach and the crucial ability to operate both independently and in fast-paced business environments. Possessing over 4 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of success in finishing all projects within budget and in a timely manner, Frederik is a goal-oriented individual and a data-driven critical thinker.
07/2016 - 07/2020, App Developer, LK Technologies, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Worked on the creation of more than 50 software applications, using different coding languages and tools.
- Communicated with clients to identify their needs and goals and produced and coordinated the application plans.
- Tested the developed software, resolved any problematic issues, and trained and supervised new employees.
- Managed relevant correspondence, worked closely with the company managers and executives, and informed them about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for meeting and exceeding all targets and objectives.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, King's College London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for achieving extraordinary results and representing the university at multiple coding competitions
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Institute Notre Dame De Joie, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Football Team, Political Society, Riding Club
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, King's College London Engineering Society, London, United Kingdom
04/2019, Certified Software Development Professional, IEEE Computer Society