Real Estate Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3001 Mill Street, 29607, Denver, CO, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 803-297-1814
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Real Estate Analyst with a proven track record of success and employer satisfaction in performing a detailed professional analysis of residential/commercial properties. The Employee of the Month Award winner a real estate degree from a top university, great communication skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Daniella is presently seeking a Real Estate Analyst position with an organization which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Real Estate Analyst, Goldman Sachs, Inc., Denver, CO, United States
- Conducted detailed analysis of various commercial/residential properties, including but not limited to analysis of financial statements, taxes, tenants, and leases.
- Developed financial plans and budgets, prepared cash flow models, and drafted settlement agreements, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Assessed acquisitions, maintained all documents and records, and collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new procedures which significantly increased efficiency of the whole company's real estate department.
- Assisted in sales negotiations and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Real Estate, University of Denver, Denver, CO, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Colegio Santa María del Pilar, Bilbao, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Society, Fitness Club
Zoho Real Estate CRM Software
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Colegio Santa María del Pilar, Bilbao, Spain
06/2016, Certified Real Estate Analyst, The Bartlett Real Estate Institute
09/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport