International Sales Representative Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated International Sales Representative with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in performing various sales operations, analyzing prospective markets, and communicating with potential clients. Effective negotiator with great communication/leadership skills, determination to succeed and meet all sales goals, and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 05/2019, International Sales Representative, CrossBorder Solutions, Ltd., Brisbane, Australia
- Conducted sales operations around the world, monitored and analyzed prospective markets, and identified and communicated with potential clients.
- Worked on the development of new sales and marketing strategy, implemented new customer cost savings program, and negotiated pricing details with clients.
- Prepared financial analysis, created new sales tools, and trained and coordinated new sales representatives.
- Represented company at various local/global trade shows, organized multiple webinars/workshops, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with managers.
- Recognized by executives for increasing sales by 150% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Entrepreneurship Society, Volleyball Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Wuxi No.1 High School, Wuxi, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving great academic results
Activities: Chess Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
HubSpot Sales, Pipedrive
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Vice President, Wuxi No.1 High School, Wuxi, China
03/2019, Certified Sales Manager, Institute of Professional Managers