Accounting Auditor Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Accounting Auditor with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and an Accounting & Finance degree from a top university. Adept at analyzing financial reports and statements, coordinating Accounting Interns, and monitoring the company's expenses. Great communicator with a highly professional attitude and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Accounting Auditor, EXL, Ltd., Anchorage, AK, United States
- Reviewed accounts receivables and payable to ensure the accuracy of all data and analyzed all financial reports and statements.
- Monitored the company's expenses to identify and exploit areas for improvement - decreased the unnecessary operational costs by 14% within two years.
- Managed multiple Accounting Interns, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed and maintained large databases and files.
- Completed detailed quarterly financial forecasts, drafted audit reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Finance Managers.
- Recognized by executives for achieving excellent results and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, PA, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Volleyball Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Arndt Gymnasium Dahlem, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Math Society, Volleyball Team
Zoho Books, QuickBooks
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Arndt Gymnasium Dahlem, Berlin, Germany
04/2019, Certified Internal Auditor, Institute of Certified Accountants
02/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School