Property Manager Resume Sample (Textversion)
Address: Vatvedts vei 232, 1738, Hamar, Norway
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 496 64 450
Performance-driven and qualified Property Manager with 2+ years of experience in being in charge of all aspects of property management, managing all daily operations, developing contracts and rental agreements, and performing property tours. Possess extensive communication skills, great teamwork skills, and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2017 - 03/2019, Property Manager, Douglas Elliman Property Management, Hamar, Norway
- Was in charge of a portfolio of 250+ units, managed budget preparations, developed contracts and rental agreements, and communicated with tenants, ensuring that all occupancy policies were followed.
- Managed all daily operations and maintained resident account information.
- Collected monthly payments and worked on the improvement of customer experience.
- Reduced unnecessary costs and created monthly reports.
07/2016 - 07/2017, Property Manager, FirstService Residential, Inc., Hamar, Norway
- Was responsible for all aspects of property management for a 54 unit property.
- Kept the property in a good shape, developed budgets, and oversaw repairs.
- Increased occupancy and managed a team of 7 employees.
- Conducted monthly repairs and worked closely with the owner of the property.
- Performed property tours and communicated with tenants.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Real Estate Management, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: TEDx Club, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Persbraten Videregaende Skole, Hamar, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
TenantCloud, Building Engines
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Oxford Brookes University FinTech Society, Oxford, United Kingdom
06/2016, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
03/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport