Lease Administrator Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Lease Administrator skilled at coordinating the whole leasing process, processing financial transactions, and preparing documents and records. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great communication skills, highly professional attitude, and excellent time management abilities. Offers a Real Estate & Property Management degree from a well-known university and a proven track record of client and employer satisfaction.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Lease Administrator, The Taubman Company, LLC, Peterborough, United Kingdom
- Co-managed and was responsible for a large portfolio of 30+ leases, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Collected payments, processed financial transactions, drafted and filed lease related forms, and maintained confidential documents and records.
- Pro-actively participated and coordinated the whole leasing process, completed monthly reports, and communicated with tenants to ensure that their goals and requirements were met.
- Stayed up-to-date with current industry laws and regulations, updated property information, and developed new procedures to increase the efficiency of the leasing process - increased the efficiency by 55% within 2 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate & Property Management, University of Salford, Salford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Makreting Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Eiran Aikuislukio, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Fitness Club, Physics Society
MRI Residential Management
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of Salford, Salford, United Kingdom
10/2018, Certified Property Manager, British Association of Realtors