Executive Accountant Resume Sample (Textversion)
Date of birth: 1689-01-01
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999) 999 9999
Vice President, Finance, South Sea Company, London
- Recommended benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Monitored and analysed monthly operating results against budget.
- Oversaw daily operations of the finance and accounting departments.
- Managed the preparation of all financial reports.
- Managed the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Prepared financial analyses for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Ensured compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Worked with department managers to develop five year business plans.
- Assisted in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Designed, established, and maintained an organisational structure to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Served on planning and policy-making committees.
- Served as primary government liaison for financial issues.
- Coordinated financial audits and provided recommendations for procedural improvements.
Finance Director, South Sea Company
- Developed and directed the organisation's financial policies.
- Oversaw all financial functions, including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Relied on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Led and directed a variety of 10+ members teams. Reported directly to top management.
Accounting Manager, South Sea Company, London
- Prepared financial information for the internal users of the company, such as management and executives.
- Maintain and examine the records of companies and projects.
- Preparing financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Managed a team of twelve, contributed to the establishment of the financial coaching wing of the companies duties.
- Responsible for the administrative reorganisation.
- Monitor and maintain control of revenue and expenditure cycles. Maintain excellent relations and communication with the finance team members as well as all other associates.
Accountant, Hollow Sword Blade Company, London
- Contracts review, preparation of presentations regarding financial planning.
- Responsible for any deposit or withdrawal from the branch safe as well as bank accounts.
- Cash control procedures, including cash register balancing, bank deposits and check writing.
- Helping Financial Officer in preparation of the consolidated balance sheet for each project.
- Classifying data and handling error data before being recorded.
- Monitor and review project implementation based on established budget.
- Participate with the company's team to deal with customers, suppliers and contracts.
MSc Mathematical Finance, University of Oxford, Oxford
Master Thesis: Bayesian Methods For Solving Estimation and Forecasting Problems in the High-frequency Trading Environment
BSc Mathematics and Statistics, University of Oxford, Oxford
First Class Undergraduate Degree
05/2005, South Sea Bubble Revisited, Penguin Books, 978-3-16-148410-0