Contract Specialist Resume Example (Textversion)
Top-performing, highly skilled, and organized Contract Specialist with more than 6 years of experience in creating, reviewing, and monitoring the company's contracts and performing a variety of contract management-related activities. Possess exceptional communication, negotiation, writing, and analytical skills as well as a thorough understanding of legal aspects related to business contract.
- Provides excellent analysis of contract Terms & Conditions.
- Understanding of financial terms including cash flow and revenue recognition.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
05/2016 - 08/2019, Contract Specialist, UCare, Berlin, Germany
- Evaluated and monitored contract performance to determine the need for contract amendments or extensions and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Performed problem-solving issues and transferred issues to the Provider Triage Coordinators as appropriate, including but not limited to the following: global claim issues, provider configurations, authorizations, care management, and enrollment assignments.
- Development and maintenance of provider networks to ensure adequate coverage for all products.
- Monitored providers for fraud, waste, and abuse and notified Corporate Compliance of any potential violations.
07/2013 - 02/2016, Contract Management Specialist, Marlin Capital Solutions, Berlin, Germany
- Provided support point for Business Development Managers with ongoing processing of financing agreements to ensure stipulations and conditions had been met and were in adherence to the company policy.
- Provided excellent service/quality levels in accordance to metrics established.
- Managed and improved the Sponsored Research Office database for scientific program managers, administrators, and support divisions.
- Managed an assigned pipeline that was supporting multiple channels and lines of business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships with sales, team leads, and end-users as well as all levels of internal associates.
- Communicated suspected fraud and or discrepancies to the management.
- Managed accurate input of documentation into the document management system.
- Performed efficient and timely turnaround of completed documentation for retention.
09/2009 - 06/2013, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
Graduated with Honors
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society
Microsoft Office Suite
02/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School