Student Assistant at Georgia Gwinnett College Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven Information Technology - Software Development student offering exceptional communication and analytical skills. Effective team player with the important ability to function well in fast-paced environments.
01/2020 - present, Technology Help desk Student Assistant, Georgia Gwinnett College, Lawrenceville, United States
- Answered telephones, booked appointments and performed other basic office responsibilities.
- Completed daily entries of updated data.
- Demonstrated valuable traits through collaborative work behavior among different teams and departments.
- Strongly supported front/back office IT process changes to users and IT Staff.
- Testing problems in software systems.
- Provided on-site technical assistance during office hours.
08/2016 - 05/2019, Teachers Assistant/Aide, Bethune Cookman University, Lawrenceville, United States
- Assist, guide, inspire and motivate students to participate in classroom activities.
- Checking students’ homework and marking their homework.
- Developed presentation, communication and mentoring skills.
- Doing a wide range of administrative jobs concerning classroom and student management.
- Maintain documentation of assessment feedback and student grades.
05/2017 - 02/2018, Customer Service Representative, CVS Pharmacy, Washington, D.C., United States
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information regarding products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Processed all cash transactions accurately & efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintained a clean and organized check out area .
- Communicated with guests on monthly promotional products.
- Assisted clients and took personal accountability for the resolution of their concerns.
08/2019 - present, Information Technology - Software Development, Georgia Gwinnett College, Lawrenceville,GA, United States
Expected Graduation Date: December 2021
08/2016 - 05/2019, Computer Engineering, Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL, United States
08/2020 - present, Student Mentor, Mentor Collective, Lawrenceville, United States
06/2016 - present, Member, HEARMECODE, Washington, DC, USA
08/2019 - present, Member, Women In Technology (WIT), Lawrenceville, United States
08/2019 - present, Member, Math and Engineering Clubs, Lawrenceville, United States
08/2019 - present, Member, Association of Information Technology Professionals, Lawrenceville, United States
10/2018 - 11/2018, Registrant, L.O.V.E. Golftech Tournament, Daytona Beach, United States
- Welcoming guests and being a point of contact for special guest registration requests.
- Welcome members and guests as being the first point of contact for everyone.
10/2016 - 10/2018, Homecoming Committee, Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL, United States
Organize everything related to the events.
Print pins, posters, banners and other materials that the team needs.
Helping with planning social events, leader in helping others cooperate together to establish a successful volunteer group.
Volunteered to help with preparation of food for social events, as well as educating more members.
08/2017, Ellen & Ian Gilmore Endowed Scholarship(Honors Scholarship), Bethune-Cookman university
09/2017, Internship Award, NASA Florida Space Grant Consortium
09/2018, Internship Award, NASA Florida Space Grant Consortium
07/2020, HTML and CSS for Beginners - Build a Website & Launch, Edwin Diaz, Coding Faculty Solutions
07/2020, Cyber Security Course for Beginners - Level 01, FourthWall Technologies, UDEMY
11/2015, Veterans History Project, The Library Of Congress