Daycare Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and knowledgeable Daycare Assistant skilled at providing support to children, developing and implementing new lesson plans, and maintaining a safe environment. Great communicator with the CPR First-Aid Certification and extensive knowledge of child development. Possess excellent problem-solving skills and a significant ability to work and perform well in team environments.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Daycare Assistant, Springfield Medical Care Systems, Inc., Springfield, VT, United States
- Assisted multiple Lead Teachers with various duties as required and provided support to and worked with children up to 6 years old.
- Developed and maintained a safe and secure environment, created and implemented new lesson plans, and monitored kids' play and educational activities.
- Assisted multiple children with special needs, provided nutritious and healthy meals, and worked closely with parents to ensure that their needs were fully met.
- Instructed kids in health and personal habits, maintained and managed records of every child, and executed other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Second Gymnasium Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Aerobics Competition
Clubs and Societies: Aerobics Society, Debate Club, Fitness Club
Child Development Knowledge
First Aid Skills
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2017, Class Vice President, Second Gymnasium Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
06/2017, CPR First-Aid Certification, National CPR Foundation