Unicef Freelance Trainer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +99-999-9999
"I am conscientious and creative looking for opportunities where I can further add wings to my creativity. With a strong desire to learn and succeed, tasks and assigns are evaluated with- passion, creativity, reliability and organisation."
What I do ?
Fine Arts - 95%
Training - 90%
Digital Marketing - 60%
Interpersonal and social skills
Written and verbal communication skills
Research and Analytical Skills
High attention to detail and accuracy
2014, M.B.A, K S O U, Mysore, India
H.R and Marketing
Aggregated Marks: 68%
2011, B.C.A, M S University, Tirunelveli, India
05/2017 - present, Freelance Trainer, Unicef, Swasth Plus, Telangana
- 3 days,module based workshop
- To train adolescent girls on health, hygiene and life skills in residential government schools
2015 - present, Freelance content writer, Bangalore, India
- Developed unique content with keywords as per context.
- Crafted contents for marketing materials.
- Social media marketing
02/2016 - 05/2017, Toyota Road Safety Education Program, IL&FS Education, Bangalore
- 1 day,module based workshop
- To create awareness on road safety amongst school children (class5-9) in private and government schools
- Interactive sessions and group learning with creative activities
2014 - 01/2016, Artist, Aikyaa Arts, Bangalore, India
- Fine Arts Services – portraits, still-life, landscapes in oil, watercolor, acrylic, pencil, mixed media and Clay artifacts.
- Working as part of a team with rural artists and artists with down syndrome to come up with eye-catching artistic designs in handcrafted clay jewelry.
- Displayed art in exhibitions and craft fairs.
- Social media marketing.
- Conduct creative workshops for both children and adults
2012 - 2014, Vocational Trainer, F.A.M.E Swavalambana, Bangalore, India
- Imparted training to differently abled in clay artifacts.
- Adapted teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Handled various projects requiring extensive creative abilities and artistic talents.
- Employed social media marketing to promote products and services
- Photographed merchandise for social media platforms
- Coordinated tradeshows,craft fairs.
06/2018, Digital Marketing specialist, Simplilearn
A course that focuses on In-depth understanding and advanced knowledge of online marketing.
2014, Art appreciation course, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
Traditional Mysore Painting
2007, Diploma in Animation, Ants Animation training School
- 2d animation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe flash
- Adobe Maya basics
- Participated in “FOOTAGE” Organised by ANTS, Bangalore.
- Participated and compeered in ANTS cultural FEST
- Attended clay modelling workshop
1996, Carnatic Vocal, KSEEB
- Art Mela ,2015,Freedom Park,Bangalore,two-Person Exhibition.
- Equilibrium,2015,Mount Carmel College,Bangalore,Solo Exhibition.
- Bahuroopi,2015,Rangayana,Mysore,Solo Exhibition.
- Kalarava,2014,Rangashankara grounds,Bangalore,Group Exhibition.
- 2014,Chitrakala Parishath,Bangalore,Group Exhibition.
- Flower Show, 2013,Lalbagh,Bangalore,Group Exhibition.
- Different strokes, 2012,Alliance Française,Bangalore,Group Exhibition.
- 2012,Tesco,Bangalore,Group Exhibition&Terracotta jewellery workshop.
09/2017, Fun games stall holder, Youth For Seva, Bangalore, India
- Implemented creative ideas to set up fun games stall, to engage specially abled participants at the event "Sphoorti",conducted by Youth For Seva
Lets get social !
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music