Supply Planner Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and well-educated Supply Planner with a comprehensive background in performing demand and supply analysis, developing production schedules, and managing inventories. The University of Sydney graduate with an important ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Offers a highly professional attitude and extensive analytical and critical thinking skills.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Supply Planner, Sysco, Inc., Sydney, Australia
- Worked on the optimization of inventories to increase efficiency and decrease unnecessary costs - reduced the expenses by 9% within 3 years.
- Significantly reduced the production delays by 6%, maintained and managed stocks, and conducted professional demand and supply analysis.
- Reviewed and analyzed inventory processes and procedures to identify potential areas for improvement and developed and co-managed budgets.
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of production schedule and collaborated with colleagues on the constant improvement of existing inventory systems.
- Recognized by executives for achieving extraordinary results and performing excellent work.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
GPA: 3.92 (Top 7% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Karate Club, Political Society, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Instituto María Canales, Mexico City, Mexico
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activites: Judo Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
Procurify, SAP SRM
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Instituto María Canales, Mexico City, Mexico
04/2019, Certified Procurement Professional, The Institute Of Purchasing and Materials Management