Social Media Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3400 Sampson Street, 80112, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 303-548-9761
Hard-working and performance-driven Marketing Communications student with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing social media plans, creating original content for various social media platforms, and managing social media contents. Effective communicator with a strong attention to detail, well-developed time management skills, and significant ability to perform well in team environments. Currently seeking a Social Media Intern position with a modern firm.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Social Media Intern, Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new social media plans in order to attract new customers and increase brand awareness.
- Created and analyzed digital content for various social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Posted on relevant blogs and managed social media contents.
- Conducted reports on the performance of campaigns and presented findings to managers.
- Increased fan base on YouTube by 25% within 2 months.
09/2016 - present, Marketing Communications, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Volleyball Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, Gymnasium, Colegio Liceo Sorolla, Huelva, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
09/2013 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, Colegio Liceo Sorolla, Huelva, Spain
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School