Snowboard Instructor Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: email@example.com
An outdoor professional whose skills and knowledge are based on outdoor education, community involvement, and group facilitation. Possess a level 2 certification of the ISIA - International Ski Instructors Association. Snowboarding is not just a hobby, but a true passion which must be seen also in the instruction classes. Safety, fun, and learning are the key principles for me as a Snowboard Instructor. I always strive to provide a positive learning atmosphere for guests of various ages and abilities. I love what I do and the people I have been fortunate enough to share my experience with.
09/2012 - 08/2019, Snowboard Instructor, St. Moritz SKI Resort, St. Moritz, Switzerland
With a deep enthusiasm for the sport I help the resort with:
- Created a fun environment that was conducive to learning by employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Developed and foster group dynamics appropriate for the age, skill, and makeup of the students in the class.
- Took full responsibility for the experience of group participants while skiing/riding.
- Actively and effectively communicated with guests to explain programs, services, policies, schedules, and rates.
- Attended all required training, safety, and other meetings, required by the resort.
- Succeeded in providing highly friendly, courteous, and guest service oriented lessons.
09/2008 - 08/2012, Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
My years in college were spent feeding my passion for nature and adventure. My studies have given me great perspective on the relationship between nature and modern civilization.
Knowledge of Local Area/Resort
09/2014 - present, Blood Drive Volunteer, Swiss Blood Services
Skiing & Snowboarding
Exploring Swiss Mountains on Bike
Any Kind of Adventure