Senior Accountant CV Resume Sample (Text version)
Date of birth: 1714-11-26
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999) 999 9999
Accomplished Accounts Payable Specialist with a high degree of professionalism and strong problem solving abilities. Maintains 100% accuracy in processing invoices. Proficient at vendor management and thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments. Dedicated to providing current state-of-accounts reports to inform cash flow management decisions.
Accounts Payable Clerk, XYZ Company Ltd., London
- Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintain up-to-date system.
- Open and track customer and vendor accounts.
- Coordinate approval processes of all accounts payable invoices.
- Balance batch summary reports for verification and approval.
- Research and resolve billing and invoice problems.
- Coordinated approval processes of all accounts payable invoices.
Accounts Payable Clerk, ABC Company Ltd., London
- Verified details of transaction, including funds available and total account balances.
- Overhauled internal controls and accounting quality system to prepare for important audits.
- Dealt with suppliers and renegotiated contracts.
- Coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments.
- Rectified escalated accounts payable issues from employees and vendors.
- Calculate rates paid for purchases and all price extensions.
Financial Accountant, EFG Company Ltd., London
- Analysed revenues, commissions, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Assisted with corporate tax reporting requirements.
- Conducted reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Prepared financial statements and supporting schedules according to annual close schedule.
- Performed general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
09/2002 - 07/2006, BSc (Hons) Financial Economics, University of St Andrews, Scotland
2.1 Upper Second Undergraduate Degree
Attention to Detail
MS Visual Basic