Sales Promoter Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 1088 Upland Avenue, 43537, New York City, NY, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 419-891-5294
Outgoing and results-driven sales professional with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in consistently surpassing all sales quotas and targets. Effective communicator with an extensive experience in managing sales teams, providing excellent customer service, and performing detailed market research. Certified Sales Manager with well-developed persuasion skills and ability to work under pressure.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Sales Promoter, Hays, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Provided all-time excellent customer service to clients and was responsible for the promotion of new products.
- Consistently increased sales goals by 15% and worked on the reduction of unnecessary costs (cut expenses by 12% in 2018).
- Supervised a team of 4 other Sales Promoters, ensuring that the company's high standards were met.
- Built and maintained a professional network; supported Sales Manager with any duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
06/2015 - 06/2017, Sales Promoter, Lenovo Corporation, Hanover, NH, United States
- Identified interested customers, explained products and services, and initiated conversations.
- Exceeded all sales quotas and targets - increased sales by 30% in 2018 and was ranked as a #1 Sales Promoter at the company twice.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new promotional planning system.
- Performed market research and stayed up-to-date with current market trends,
- Provided knowledge and expertise to customers and performed other duties as required.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business & Management, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, United Kingdom
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Psychology Society
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Institut de la Sainte-Famille d’Helmet, Ypres, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Chess Club, Riding Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Dartmouth College Economics Society, Hanover, NH, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Sales Manager, Institute of Sales Management