Reconciliation Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and performance-driven Reconciliation Specialist adept at managing general ledger reconciliations, analyzing financial statements, and completing various financial activities. The Bentley University graduate offering excellent analytical skills and significant ability to work and perform well under pressure. Marciana is presently seeking a Reconciliation Specialist job with a forward-moving company.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Reconciliation Specialist, Reynolds and Reynolds, LLC, Dayton, OH, United States
- Was responsible for general ledger reconciliations, collected, reviewed, and analyzed financial statements, and prepared detailed reconciliation reports.
- Completed and monitored various financial activities, identified and researched any discrepancies, and assisted in the accounts management.
- Processed transactions, organized and maintained spreadsheets, and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of existing financial functions to increase efficiency.
- Worked closely with multiple financial experts and other professionals and hired and supervised 5 Reconciliation Interns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, Bentley University, Waltham, MA, United States
GPA: 3.92 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Vilamoura International School, Loule, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Economics Society, Film Society, Golf Club
Sheetkraft, Vin eReco
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Vilamoura International School, Loule, Portugal
03/2019, Certified Financial Management Professional, Financial Management Association