Real Estate Sales Representative Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Motivated and knowledgeable Real Estate Sales Representative with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in serving as a representative for clients, negotiating leases and contracts, and educating clients on the real estate market. Offers a highly professional attitude, great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and well-developed time management abilities.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Real Estate Sales Representative, KB Home, Inc., Auburn, AL, United States
- Reviewed and analyzed property listings and served as a representative for clients, ensuring the all-time great customer experience.
- Provided beneficial advice and support to clients, negotiated leases and contracts, and maintained formal documents and records.
- Analyzed credit histories, assessed clients, and educated them on the real estate market, different laws and regulations, and market trends.
- Conducted site visits, promoted properties, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Ranked as a #1 Real Estate Sales Representative for meeting and exceeding all goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate Development, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Society, Entrepreneurship Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Colegio Bilingual Saint Mary, Mexico City, Mexico
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Rent Manager, ResMan
MRI Residential Management
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, United States
09/2011 - 05/2012, High School, Colegio Bilingual Saint Mary, Mexico City, Mexico
11/2018, Certified Real Estate Specialist, American Real Estate Institute