Real Estate Appraiser Trainee Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and results-oriented Real Estate Appraiser Trainee with a strong determination to perform great work and achieve extraordinary results. Accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Possess a Real Estate Management degree and well-developed analytical skills. Great communicator with a deep passion for the Real Estate industry and ability to perform well independently or in a team.
08/2018 - 08/2019, Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, Altus Group, Hamilton, New Zealand
- Conducted various real estate appraising duties as assigned by manager and reviewed and analyzed property information to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Constantly monitored and evaluated real estate values, performed real estate market research, and completed regular site inspections.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of appraisal methods to maximize effectivity and communicated and worked closely with property owners, realtors, and other industry professionals.
- Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, maintained documents and records, produced detailed appraisal reports, and presented results to supervisor.
- Ranked as a #1 Trainee at the company for executing great work.
09/2014 - 06/2018, Real Estate Management, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Political Society, Volleyball Club
09/2012 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, The Doon School, Dehradun, India
Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects
The 2013 Principal's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Activities: Boat Club, Drama Club, Math Society
Expensify, Cloud CMA
Structurely, RPR Mobile
Showcase IDX, AreaPulse
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class President, The Doon School, Dehradun, India
06/2019, Chartered Real Estate Professional, Appraisal Institute