Quality Assurance Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Quality Assurance Officer with a comprehensive background and 3+ years of extensive experience in completing product inspections and quality checks, evaluating daily production activities, and hiring and managing new personnel. Great communicator accustomed to working in fast-paced team environments. Possess excellent problem-solving skills, highly professional attitude, and well-developed analytical abilities.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Quality Assurance Officer, B & S Group, Loughborough, United Kingdom
- Performed product inspections and quality checks to ensure that everything was in compliance with the company's high standards.
- Monitored and analysed daily production activities in order to identify potential areas for improvement and fixed any production system failures.
- Provided feedback to workers, produced detailed monthly reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Maintained and managed records and files, trained and coordinated Production Interns, and executed other duties as assigned.
- Recognized by executives for increasing the efficiency of multiple daily production activities by more than 25% within one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, University of Exeter, Exeter, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Computer Club, Math Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Metis Montessori Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Hockey Team
UniPoint, Fishbowl Manufacturing
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Vice President, Metis Montessori Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
04/2019, Certified Quality Control Manager, ECA Academy