Vet Assistant Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 88 Freezeland Lane, AB2 0ZJ, London, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 079 0403 6313
Empathetic and dedicated Vet Assistant adept at examining animals, performing preventative testing, monitoring animals' progress, and providing beneficial support to veterinarians. Possess extensive knowledge of veterinary medicine, great manual dexterity, strong passion for animals, and excellent communication skills. Sarama is presently looking for a Vet Assistant job with a forward-moving organisation.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Vet Assistant, Gardner Llewelyn Veterinary, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Provided beneficial support and assistance to veterinarians with any tasks as required.
- Communicated with clients and educated them on general care, various diseases, medical conditions, and treatment options.
- Examined animals, completed preventative testing, and dispensed medications.
- Monitored animals' progress, filled prescriptions, and performed various office duties.
- Processed client payments and scheduled appointments.
- Maintained inventory and ordered missing supplies.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Veterinary Medicine, Royal Veterinary College, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Riding Club, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Mallya Aditi International School, Bangalore, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Knowledge of Medicine
Knowledge of Animal Anatomy
Ability to Work under Pressure
Passion for Animals
06/2015 - 08/2015, Animal Care & Veterinary Volunteer, African Impact, Abuja, Nigeria
02/2019, Certificate of Veterinary Practice Management, Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School