New Grad Nurse Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Patient-oriented and self-driven individual with well-developed clinical skills and the important ability to operate both independently and in fast-paced team environments. The University of Manchester graduate offering a degree in Nursing, a pro-active approach, and strong determination to meet and exceed all assigned goals and objectives.
06/2019 - 09/2019, Summer Nursing Internship, The Royal London Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Performed basic medical procedures, ensuring that all policies and guidelines were always fully followed.
- Communicated with patients and their family members and collected required information from them.
- Monitored the patients' progress and reported all observed symptoms.
- Sterilized and cleaned various instruments and maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Administered medications, evaluated patient outcomes, and executed other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrated excellent clinical and communication skills while providing an all-time exceptional patient service.
09/2016 - 05/2020, Nursing, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, TEDx Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, Grammar School, Woodlane High School, London, United Kingdom
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Won the 2014 Principal's Award for representing the school at multiple international biology competitions.
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Table Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
05/2017 - 08/2017, Childcare Volunteer, Go Overseas, Bangladesh
02/2016, Driving License, Driving School