Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Free Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Compassionate and patient-oriented Nursing Assistant with over 1 year of extensive field experience and a well-developed medical knowledge and expertise. Possessing a bachelor's degree in Nursing from the University of Southampton and exceptional teamwork skills, Monica is a pro-active individual with the ability to think critically and solve complex problems while providing professional patient care.
06/2019 - 06/2020, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Southampton Royal Hospital, Southampton, United Kingdom
- Communicated with patients and their family members and educated them on various disorders and health issues.
- Assisted Senior Nurses with various tasks and provided professional care to patients, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Monitored and evaluated the patients' progress and prepared and served food.
- Maintained confidential files and records and pro-actively participated in the inventory management.
- Oversaw medications, developed schedules, and executed multiple other clerical tasks as required.
09/2015 - 05/2019, Nursing, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Cubs and Societies: European Society, Political Society, Riding Club
09/2011 - 05/2015, IB Diploma Programme, Kingsworth International School, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Drama Club, Psychology Society
Following Care Plans
Transfer and Discharge of Patients
Ability to prioritize
05/2017 - 08/2017, Hospital Volunteer, QW Hospital, London, United Kingdom
05/2019, Certified Nursing Assistant (CPA), International Association of Certified Nursing Assistants