Assistant Architect Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and dedicated Assistant Architect with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in producing designs for various residential and commercial projects, developing budgets, and providing support to Senior Architects. Harvard University graduate with great numerical skills and strong attention to accuracy. Possess great communication skills and important ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Assistant Architect, RXR Construction Services, LLC, Windsor, CT, United States
- Prepared and completed detailed project designs, communicated and worked closely with clients, and provided beneficial support to multiple Senior Architects.
- Conducted site visits, worked on the development of surface area plans, and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Drafted contracts, maintained confidential documents and files, developed budgets, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Completed weekly/monthly reports on the progress of the assigned projects and performed various clerical duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Architecture, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Engineering Society, Riding Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Yali High School, Changsha, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
3D Studio Max, Photoshop
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, United States
03/2019, Certified Project Manager, Project Management Institute
04/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School