Restaurant Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am an energetic Restaurant Manager with nearly 3 years of fine dining and event catering experience. I have experience in all aspects of recruiting, training, and motivating front and back of house teams across multiple locations, managing catering for events with up to 1,500 guests, negotiating smart supplier contracts, and delivering superior customer experiences.
08/2017 - 06/2020, Restaurant Manager, MIRA Restaurant, Los Angeles, United States
- Hired and managed 33 front and back of house staff across 3 locations; maintained excellent 93% retention rate annually.
- Oversaw scheduling, resolved disciplinary matters, and swiftly handled any customer complaints or concerns; all 3 locations held 5 star ratings on Trip Advisor.
- Helped plan external event catering, communicated with vendors and suppliers throughout project, and remained on hand throughout event to quickly resolve any issues.
- Analyzed sales to remove less-popular menu items, identified and eliminated unnecessary expenditure, and renegotiated supplier contracts; decreased expenditure 27% < 12 months.
- Awarded Top District Restaurant Manager (2019, 2020) for consistently smashing all targets.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, United States
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2017, Class Representative, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, United States
07/2017, Certified Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Facility Management Association
11/2015, Driving License, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book