Medical School Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
The University of Chicago graduate with a bachelor's degree in Biology and a proven track record of success in achieving extraordinary results. Aiming to deepen my knowledge of medicine and develop a medical career in the future. Offering exceptional analytical skills and the important ability to lead other individuals, Leela is an effective team player with a pro-active approach.
05/2018 - 08/2018, Intern Research Assistant, XQ Lab, Inc., Chicago, IL, United States
- Pro-actively participated in multiple experiments and collected and analyzed data.
- Managed relevant databases, developed and implemented new testing methods, and maintained various equipment.
- Ensured that all policies and regulations were followed and conducted literature searches.
- Executed multiple key administrative functions.
- Awarded Intern of the Month once for constantly performing extraordinary work.
09/2020 - present, Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States
09/2016 - 05/2020, Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2017 Dean's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Tennis Club, Swimming Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, High School, Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Model United Nations
Zoom, MS Teams
09/2016 - 05/2020, Class Representative, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
05/2020, Certified Leadership Program, International Leadership Association
02/2017, Driver's license