Litigation Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Well-educated and knowledgeable Litigation Assistant with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and extensive experience in completing legal research, preparing legal forms and documents, and communicating with clients. The Employee of the Month Award winner offering important ability to work under pressure and excellent multitasking skills. Qian is presently seeking a Litigation Assistant job with a forward-moving company.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Litigation Assistant, McAngus Goudelock and Courie, LLC, Ridgeland, MS, United States
- Conducted professional legal research and drafted and prepared various legal forms and documents, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Assisted Senior Litigation Attorneys in various duties, communicated with clients, and developed and coordinated the office calendar.
- Collected legal fees and payments, scheduled meetings and teleconferences, and served as a liaison between different departments.
- Identified and started conversations with potential clients, collected and updated new client information, and performed other administrative tasks.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Legal Studies, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Chess Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Jingshan School, Beijing, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Fitness Club, Math Society
MyCase, Zola Suite
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class President, Jingshan School, Beijing, China
03/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School