Professional Lawyer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Well-educated and accomplished Lawyer offering a strong attention to detail and accuracy and excellent critical thinking and research skills. With 3 years of extensive field experience and determination to achieve great results, Emilia is an effective team player possessing the important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
07/2017 - 06/2020, Lawyer, Sterling Lawyers Ltd, Sterling, United Kingdom
- Represented clients in courts and provided professional legal advice and recommendations to them.
- Collected and analyzed various legal documents and forms and negotiated with opposing parties when necessary.
- Produced contracts and agreements and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Managed and supervised multiple office processes and procedures and maintained confidential databases.
- Recognized as a top Lawyer by the firm executives for achieving extraordinary results and performing exceptional work.
06/2016 - 06/2017, Pupillage, Doughty Street Chambers, London, United Kingdom
12-month training period to qualify as a barrister in the United Kingdom
09/2015 - 05/2016, Bar Professional Training Course, London, United Kingdom
09/2011 - 05/2015, Law Degree (LLB), University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Law Society, Marketing Society
09/2007 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Brunchman High School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Tennis Club
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
04/2020, USBES Certification for Legal Professionals, USBES