Lead Devops Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 9999 Namaste loop, 99999, Orlando, USA
Date of birth: 1988-11-11
Email address: hello@kickresume
Phone number: +1 (999) 999-9999
During my job experience, I had practical skills with interesting technologies, tasks, people. In the whole role of my engineering practice include building and supporting web SaaS solutions based on Linux/Unix platform in a cloud (AWS) and on-premise, experience on server infrastructure migration, monitoring and securing, LAMP, and Linux Server setup/administration. Takes the form part in automating, supporting and to ensure CI/CD in product developing.
07/2017 - present, Lead DevOps Engineer, Cloudbeds (cloudbeds.com), Orlando, USA
- Leading development and operations processes inside team
- Developing CI/CD roadmap and implementing to the project
- Play a significant role in establishing operational processes for a fast-growing distributed cloud platform.
- Help scale our platform to 10x customers.
- Improve deployment process within AWS (ex. cross-region automated deployment).
- AWS services administration: IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, S3, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Redshift, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- VCS: Bitbucket
- Automation tools: Ansible
- Docker, Vagrant
- Scripting: Shell, Ant, Python
- Jira, Aha, Slack
- Improve automated test and simulation frameworks.
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
- Develop application performance management to measure and act upon performance data.
- Consult and contribute to system architecture.
- Develop application features and improvements.
- Participate in on-call schedule in local timezone.
- Write clean, well-documented, and resilient code.
01/2016 - present, DevOps Expert, Devellar (devellar.com), Riga, Latvia
- Managing 50+ servers in a distributed and highly available critical infrastructure
- CentOS / Ubuntu system administration and performance tuning
- Experience with Amazon CLI, EC2, S3, CloudFront
- Automation skills with Puppet
- Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog monitoring systems
- Docker, Vagrant
- Web stack (Nginx, PHP-fpm, Percona-DB)
- Shell, Python scripting
08/2011 - 12/2015, Linux administrator / DevOps, King-Servers (king-servers.com), London, United Kingdom
- Install, configure and maintaining web services
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, PHP-fpm
- Experience with DNS
- Knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components
- Strong knowledge supporting Red Hat / Debian environments
- Scripting on Bash (upper medium)
- Scripting Python (basic level)
- Advanced knowledge of the IspManager/DirectAdmin control panels
- VPN knowledge (Install and configure Vpn services)
- Experience with configuring Raid 0, 1
- Basic experience with Load Balancing, (HaProxy)
- DB replication (Master-Slave)
- Support clients via ticket and Jira
04/2010 - 07/2011, Cyber Secure specialist, SecretsLine VPN ltd (secretsline.org), London, United Kingdom
- Install, configure, VPN service
- Service inside IT infrastructure
- Entrusted to conduct monitoring systems
- Support clients via ticket and other systems
05/2010 - 10/2010, IT Engineer, Dish Network, Miami, USA
- Install and configure telecommunication & network equipment
- Service inside the IT infrastructure.
- Supervising the relevance and integrity of databases.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of IT systems.
09/2006 - 05/2011, Computer engineering, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Berlin, Germany
Music Production / Djing
- Performing in refactoring and optimization AWS, CI, infrastructure. Monitoring systems using Zabbix, Graylog, Grafana. Setting up infrastructure orchestrating using Puppet.
- Participate as a technical consultant in start-up's.