Law School Application Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am a multilingual (English/Italian/French) Business Law graduate with 3 years of traineeship experience in conducting legal research, drafting documents, and providing legal advice in corporate settings. I have solid knowledge in matters of international law and policy, intellectual property rights, commercial law, procurement procedures, and M&A transactions. I now seek to build upon these skills and experiences through a Master of Law, so that I may pursue a specialization in international commercial law.
06/2018 - 09/2020, Legal Trainee (Part-Time), Castello Di Mario & Associates, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Prepared and filed patent, trademark, and design applications.
- Drafted corporate and commercial agreements.
- Participated in merger and acquisition procedures.
- Maintained communication with internal and external stakeholders in English, French, and Italian.
06/2016 - 10/2017, Legal Trainee (Part-Time), Wilson & Coxfield, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Interacted with small, medium, and large clients in civil and criminal litigation matters.
- Helped prepare and draft articles of associations and shareholder agreements.
- Provided legal advice relating to employment, civil and corporate law.
- Prepared and helped prosecute procurement procedures.
09/2016 - 05/2020, Master of Business Administration, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Dean’s List, First Class Honours (Top 2%)
Semester Exchange Programs: University of Padova, Italy (2017), Sorbonne-Assas International Law School, France (2018)
09/2017 - 05/2018, President, Law Society, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
08/2019, Certificate in International Law (Foundation)
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport