Assistant Professor Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: King Abdulaziz University, 99999, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Date of birth: 1983-11-11
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: contact hidden
Taught Accounting and Finance papers for 12 years for University and Professional courses. Experienced in IFRS training. Managing the Professional Accounting programs delivery in present institution. Current research interests include IFRS adoption and Earnings quality, Impact of IFRS adoption on stock prices, Impact of earnings management on Stock price volatility etc.
08/2015 - present, Assistant Professor, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Professor in Accounting and Finance.
- Teaching ACCA (F1,F2,F3, F5,F7 AND F9) and IFRS courses.
- Managing the courses and accreditation of Professional Accounting bodies like ACCA, CIMA, CMA etc.
- Student adviser and Councillor for Professional Accounting Programs.
- Contributed towards syllabus revision of the University Accounting program and University Business Accelerator course.
02/2015 - 07/2015, Lecturer, Shinas College of Technology, Shinas, Oman
- Taught Accounting and Entrepreneurship courses
- Prepared the study material for 'Principles of Accounting'.
06/2010 - 01/2015, Assistant Professor, Fisat Business School, Kochi, India
- Delivered courses in Accounting and Finance.
- Assisted the training and placement of students
08/2009 - 05/2010, ACCA Tutor and Centre Manager, Nirmala College of Business and Finance, Muvattupuzha, India
- Managing the centre and student affairs.
- Taught F1, F3, F7 and F9 papers of ACCA.
07/2006 - 05/2009, Lecturer, Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Sciences, Kochi, India
- Taught Accounting and Finance papers.
- Coordinator of extra-curricular activities.
07/2016 - 06/2017, Professional Accounting, University of London, London, United Kingdom
- Merit grade in Masters in Professional Accounting from UCL under University of London International Program.
01/2010 - 12/2013, Chartered Accounting, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), United Kingdom
01/2017 - present, Chartered Accounting, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), United Kingdom
- Professional Level student with 9 papers exempted (Credit for prior learning for ACCA qualification)
07/2007 - 09/2012, PhD in Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India
- Awarded PhD in Commerce on the thesis titled, 'Accounting policies and Practices of Local self-Governments in Kerala'.(Sacred Heart College, Thevara was the study centre)
07/2004 - 06/2006, Master of Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi university, Kochi, India
- Master of Commerce with specialisation in Finance from Sacred Heart College, Thevara with 82%.
06/2001 - 05/2004, Bachelor of Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kochi, India
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce from Sacred Heart College, Thevara with 82%.
02/2015, Fellow of International Association of Accounting Professionals, UK, IAAP, UK, http://www.accountingprofessional.org/
06/2009, Member of Indian Accounting Association, IAA, http://indianaccounting.org/
- Life-time member of Indian Accounting Association.
10/2017, A study on the linkage between systemic risk and rate of return and the impact of regulations on systemic risk, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, http://ijecm.co.uk/volume-v-issue-10/
10/2017, Need for Harmonisation of Sustainability Reporting Standards, Journal of Finance and Economics, http://www.sciepub.com/JFE/abstract/8153
ISSN (Print): 2328-7284ISSN (Online): 2328-7276.
10/2017, An Essay on Considerations for formulating Successful M&A proposals, South Asian Academic Research Journals, https://saarj.com/wp-content/images/2017/11/ACADEMICIA-OCTOBER-2017-ABSTRACT-PDF.pdf
05/2015, A Study on the Relationship between Capital Structure and Value Based Performance Measurement Systems: EVA and MVA, TIJRP’s research journal of commerce and behavioural science, http://www.theinternationaljournal.org/ojs/index.php?journal=rjcbs&page=article&op=view&path%5B%5D=3918
06/2015, Impact of dividend announcements on stock prices with special reference to Banking Companies in India, TIJRP’s research journal of commerce and behavioural science, http://www.theinternationaljournal.org/ojs/index.php?journal=rjcbs&page=article&op=view&path%5B%5D=3975
08/2015, Impact of Monetary Policy Announcements on Share prices of selected Banking Companies in India, TIJRP’s research journal of commerce and behavioural science, http://www.theinternationaljournal.org/ojs/index.php?journal=rjcbs&page=article&op=view&path%5B%5D=4184
Name hidden, King Abdulaziz University, contact hidden
Head of Business Administration department,
Jeddah Community College,
King Abdulaziz University,
Name hidden, Grace International Academy, contact hidden
Grace International Academy,
Punalur, Kollam District,
Name hidden, Rajagiri School of Commerce, contact hidden
Rajagiri School of Commerce,
Rajagiri P.O, Kalamassery,